Re: Unknown accounts

>> "JG" == Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@ualberta.ca> writes:

JG> Key Missing: David Hedbor <neotron@debian.org>

He works for idonex (they make the Roxen webserver). I didn't know he
once was a developer.

>From his homepage:

david@hedbor.org
 My ego address.

neotron@idonex.se
My company email.

neotron@lysator.liu.se
My email address to
Lysator.

See the username. Strong indication that it is him. Mail him, but I
believe you can remove his account (he would have certainly taken the
pike and roxen packages it he was active).

JG> Key Missing: Ulf Jaenicke-Roessler <ujr@debian.org>

He is active.

Debian bug report logs - #33117
xproc: typo in postinst
Package: xproc; Reported by: Ulf Jaenicke-Roessler
<ujr@physik.phy.tu-dresden.de>;
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 21:54:52 +0100 (MET)

My available file lists him as Maintainer for four packages.

JG> pub  1024R/A436AD25 1997-11-17 Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pen~a <jfs@dat.etsit.upm.es>
JG> Key fingerprint = D6 91 BB 89 88 7A F7 A0  BA E4 27 FD 7A 6A FE DA
JG> uid                            Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pen~a <jfs@ieeesb.etsit.upm.es>
JG> uid                            Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pen~a <jfs@computer.org>

My available list shows him as maintainer of 10 packages, he also
recently wrote an article about slink
(http://www.openresources.com/magazine/debian-21/)

JG> pub  1024R/3269D63D 1997-10-25 Ulf Jaenicke-Roessler <ujr@physik.tu-dresden.de>
JG> Key fingerprint = 19 05 4C C8 02 20 43 7E  51 75 B3 3A DB 8E AD 7C
JG> uid                            Ulf Jaenicke-Roessler <ujr@debian.org>
JG> uid                            Ulf Jaenicke-Roessler <ujr@physik.phy.tu-dresden.de>

see above.

JG> pub  1024R/57FF2C31 1994-06-24 Patrik Rak <prak3264@barbora.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
JG> Key fingerprint = 58 58 BB BA 56 59 E9 D2  D1 5D 6E 46 92 96 82 7D

Last I heared from him, he wrote about his debcat proposal to
-devel. He is not subscribed though.

JG> pub  1024R/1FE961A1 1997-05-14 Harald Koenig <koenig@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de>
JG> Key fingerprint = 3B CD 5A A9 73 44 DD 04  A0 4E A0 34 20 7B 1E 38
JG> uid                            Harald Koenig <Harald.Koenig@uni-tuebingen.de>
JG> uid                            Harald Koenig <koenig@linux.de>
JG> uid                            Harald Koenig <koenig@XFree86.org>

Well, he is one of the XFree86 core developers. But I never heard
anything of him on the debian lists. I didn't even know he once was
with Debian. He isn't listed at the X Strike Force webpages (which
appear to be the logical field of endavour for me).

Ciao,
	Martin