Re: Intent to package: BLACS and ScaLAPACK

	This sounds good. I looked into it a while ago.  The bulk of the
code compiled immediately.  I had some kind of problem linking (don't
remember), I also  had no experience with pvm, which might be useful in
testing.
	The license looks free.  At least we have other free software that
requires a name change. I see it as a strong form of "changes must be marked
clearly".  Maybe you heard of  the fuss that Knuth made when he
discovered that some of his fonts had been altered and were circulating
under the original name.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org