Re: NOTICE: USENIX/FREENIX '99 in Monterey, CA, June 6th - 11th: Debian BoF, and My Free Software Talk.

R. Brock Lynn writes:
>Notice:
>
>I'm getting ready to go to USENIX/FREENIX in Monterey, California this
>June 6th - 11th (on the student stipend program too I HOPE!)
>
>So, everyone: get yer booties to Monterey! I heard that a Slink CD set is part
>of the USENIX attendee packet this year... whoever did that, I salute you! :)
>
>And I need someone to sign my pgp public key, so I can start contributing
>packages. So if anyone will be in the SF, the Valley, or Monterey areas between
>June 5th - 12th, please send an email and maybe your phone number so I can
>contact you when I'm over there. I'll be flying into SF on June 5th at 5pm, and
>then plan on taking an el cheapo rental car down the coast to Monterey. :)
>
>I will also be hosting a Debian Linux BoF (Birds of a Feather) session also if
>no other Debianites will do so. :)

I'll be at Usenix again this year, I'm just organising details this week
and next...

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,                 +------------------