please take geomview

	Sorry I can't sign this. I just spent a while trying to get mutt-i
working and failed.
	I don't have time to do anything, of course, and in a token
aquiecense to reality I am giving up geomview.  It does some really neat
things, but it is not being developed rapidly and has some problems.

	1. The upstream packaging is pretty crazy and the ./debian dir is
probably the ugliest in the distribution. For instance, 'make clean' seemed
to remove some essential files, and that was only the beginning...
	2. A free binary and a non-free binary are built, but the source
needs to be split as well, or some other mechanism to build the free package
only needs to be implemented. (The non-free stuff is only expansion
modules that use libforms ).
	3.  It uses internal libc symbols, and breaks under libc in potato.
I wrote to one of the upstream authors last week, and have not heard back.

	If no one takes it, I will have to orphan it

	John

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org