Re: Caldera installation - something Debian should learn

On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 10:23:09AM -0500, Martin Soto wrote:

> By the way, does anyone know what the current status of COAS is?  The
> website seems to be stalled since November.

Apparently quite usable, since it's OpenLinux's default configuring tool...
ftp.calderasystems.com has coas 1.0-5, so think they consider it stable.

Currently downloading the srpm, if it is as good as they say, I'll start
packaging it.

Riku Voipio

--
joh 3:16