Re: GTK problems - not compiling

On 21-Apr-99 Ben Gertzfield wrote:
> The former. I've already updated glib 1.2 in potato for libc6 2.1.

Eh.. It's the latter.  Compiling glib against glibc2.1 enables it to run
programs compiled with glibc2.1, as it uses libio.  I've _just_ tested it.
A program with g_print() in it that's compiled with glibc2.1 will segfault with
a glib that is compiled against glibc2.0 and run fine when compiled against a
glib that is compiled against glibc2.1.

Is a bug truely a bug when it is the desired behaviour by the author?

Isaac