Up for adoption: irssi

Package: irssi
 irssi is a new irc client from the author of yagIRC.
 It is well integrated to the Gnome Panel.

	I can not properly maintain irssi, because
	1) current versions have plugins implemented
	   as shared libraries and I don't know how to
	   package them efficiently
	2) it keeps dumping core on me, so I no longer
	   use it myself.

	It is IMHO the coolest irc-client, still.

	I can send my .diff.gz for 0.7.8 if someone
	wants to continue..
--
Havoc Consulting | unix, linux, perl, mail, www, internet, security consulting
+358 50 5486010  | software development, unix administration, training