Re: packages to give away

On Sun, Apr 18, 1999 at 02:47:58PM +0100, James Troup wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following packages are up for adoption:

<snip>
>   gpm
<snip>

> They're mostly lintian clean and bug free except gpm.  gpm is a bitch
> of a package to maintain for a number of reasons (variety of hardware
> it supports, non-trivial packaging, on-and-off upstream maintenance,
> lots of Debian specific patches etc.); don't take it on if you're not
> prepared to put a lot of work into it.

If nobody else wants to take gpm in a couple of days I'll take it, as
I'm already doing some private tweaking on it every now and then, but if
someone else actually wants it, then they are welcome to it..

Zephaniah E. Hull.

<snip>

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801