packages to give away

Hi,

The following packages are up for adoption:

  gcal
  gpm
  leave
  pwdb
  units
  ruari-diff
  quinn-diff

They're mostly lintian clean and bug free except gpm.  gpm is a bitch
of a package to maintain for a number of reasons (variety of hardware
it supports, non-trivial packaging, on-and-off upstream maintenance,
lots of Debian specific patches etc.); don't take it on if you're not
prepared to put a lot of work into it.

I don't think for a minute anyone will want the last two, but I
thought it was worth a try ;-)

The following packages _aren't_ up for adoption, however, if you
really want them, mail me, and I'll consider it.  (Basically I don't
want these packages doled out on a first come first served basis and
bc & ed are easy enough to maintain for me not to need to give them
up)

  bc
  ed
  gdbm