Re: [FIX] ssh does not build on potato

On Sat, 17 Apr 1999, Joseph Carter wrote:

> Am I the only one who takes a perverse delight in doing this sort of
> thing?  ;>

Indeed.  Hopefully said government will get a clue before our computers
start passing Turing tests.  Then again, given the rate of progress in
both fields I'd give better odds to the computers.

please forgive my abrupt ending hre - but my conection is
xtrememleyyhiclmelyey      BAD hiccuppy etc must sign off -
EF D8 33 68 B3 E3 E9 D2  C1 3E 51 22 8A AA 7B 98 umbra (!)