Re: another logo is out :(

    Wichert> Somewhere informed me that the logo from raul (the swirl)
    Wichert> is `likely to face legal challenge as being too similar
    Wichert> to one of TimeWarner Cable's logos'. Looking at
    Wichert> http://www.timewarner-calif.com/ that seems to be true so
    Wichert> this logo has to be disqualified.

I totally disagree. This logo is shaped like an eye; ours is a
swirl coming out of a genie bottle.

People may have more of a problem with the Lucent logo or the
Sega Dreamcast logo. :)

In any case, this logo is completely unique and is, IMHO, the only
one of the bunch even worth *considering* as our new logo.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters E and Z and the number 13.
"Frungy! Frungy! Frungy!!"