Re: FTP server?

"Josip" == Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:

Josip> Nope, that is the Mindspring/LHS donation, saens.debian.org.
Josip> This server I connected to is sponsored by
Josip> AboveNet, samosa.debian.org. I don't think the original
Josip> announcement included this one.

Ah, you're right, I didn't notice 'samosa', just assumed AboveNet was
a division of Mindspring.  The word on IRC is that saens is currently
unreachable "for some reason" so its backup was deployed.

    * Culus- waits for the dns to update
    <Culus-> must enable emergency backup ftp server

		netgod