Intent to package panorama

Hi,

    I didn't find panorama on wnpp, so this is my formal intent to
 package panorama[1], a 3D framework.  Eventually it will include
 rendering, animation, post-production and stuff like this.  Right
 now, it does rendering and post-production.

 There's a gui interface for panorama, but I won't be packaging that.
 If someone wants to package that, please get in touch with me so we
 can work a panorama-dev package out.

 I'll upload this once I figure out why lintian says this isn't
 compiled with -fPIC when in fact it is.

                                  Marcelo

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/panorama