Re: opie maintainer

Interestingly enough, I was able to compile the opie-2.32 package
(from the original author's site), copy libopie.a and opie.h to
/usr/lib and /usr/include respectively, download the source to
the current shadow_X package (providing login and secure-su)
modify one line to the debian/rules to add --with-libopie to the
configure call, and debian/rules binary and install the packages-
and it worked!

You have got to love Debian...