Re: Included newer kernels in intermediate Debian releases

"Adam" == Adam Di Carlo <aph@debian.org> writes:

Adam> I'm almost just inclined to roast 2.2.1 and replace with 2.2.5,
Adam> but I'm waiting for word from the sparc boot-floppies guy.

Adam> Mr Johnie Ingram, what do you think of this idea?  Could you
Adam> upload 2.2.5 to stable (that is, stable-updates)?

I like the idea, but I was waiting for the sparc boot-floppies guy
too.   :-)   Best to do it right, if we're to change the kernel
source.

		netgod

  irc.us.openprojects.net  irc.eu.openprojects.net  irc.au.openprojects.net
      irc.debian.org  irc.redhat.com  irc.linux.org  irc.freshmeat.net

            "Open Source, Open Technology, Open Information"