Intent to package html-validator, c2html, pas2html, java2html, zx81

(What has happened to WNPP?  Is it being maintained anymore?)

I read with great interest the message from Andreas Tille about the WDG
HTML Validator (http://www.htmlhelp.com)  I maintain something like this
at work which I jury-rigged from nsgmls and some perl scripts but this is
much better.  So I would like to package it.  To meet Debian standards it
will have to be split into the following packages

html-validator -- The validator files themselves.

libperl-unicode-map8
libperl-unicode-string
libperl-charset        -- These are CPAN perl modules the validator needs.

html-reference -- WDGs references to HTML 3.2, HTML 4, and CSS.
This  last one is redistributable but will have to go into non-free I
think.  As a result html-validator will need to go into contrib.  (If I
don't make html-validator depend on html-reference, it will still work but
there will be broken links.)

Right now, I have a working .deb I just need to smooth some rough edges.

There was also a wish for c2html.  The author of that program has also
written pas2html and java2html for pascal and Java respectively.  As these
took me literally 5 minutes each to package, I did them too.

I'll do zx81 too.  This was the first computer (with a mighty 1k of ram!)
I ever owned so it has a lot of nostalgia value.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@braincells.com>