Re: Bug #14572, any chance to fix it?

On Mon, Apr 05, 1999 at 02:59:51PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> Hello.
> Every time I use the bug web pages I have to scroll down and read
> the report backwards, this is highly counter-productive.
> I don't want to be impatient[*], but:
> Is there any chance that this bug is fixed some day?
> [*] The bug (#14572) was reported in November 1997 :-)

I think Ian is quite clear.  This is *not* a bug.  This is the way the
software was *designed*.  It is something *you* don't like but your
personal tastes do not constitute a bug.  So I'd say the chances of it
being "changed some day" are slim to nil.

* <gecko@debian.org> <secretary@debian.org> <webmaster@debian.org>      *
* <lintian-maint@debian.org>                                            *