Re: Announce: 3D graphical install for Debian
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Announce: 3D graphical install for Debian
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Miquel van Smoorenburg)
- Date: 2 Apr 1999 01:37:41 +0200
- Message-id: <7e1005$9d4$1@Q.cistron.nl>
- In-reply-to: <19990401234531.D251@susi>
In article <cistron.19990401234531.D251@susi>,
Federico Di Gregorio <email@example.com> wrote:
>[Ben's message has been cutted down to a single line to save bandwidth]
>Mmm. Too bad I read that when here in europe is already past-midnight.
>This makes the date of today April, the *2th*. Moooo! You're late Ben.
Well, your mail systems lags then.. I read it at 21:00 or so and
I'm in the same timezone you are....
Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?