Re: Intent to package: perl-byacc

    Stephane> Unfortunately both the email addresses (the original
    Stephane> author of byacc and the perl-byacc patcher) bounce :-(
    Stephane> Does anyone know something more recent than
    Stephane> corbett@berkeley.edu and rick@IMD.Sterling.COM?

Hmm. rick@imd.sterling.com used to work... nope, sorry, thought I had
kept some mail from Rick but it seems I've deleted it.  Rick did
mention intending to return to developing perl-byacc but he had a new
family, so may never have managed it.

BTW, don't forget to include the patches to perl-byacc by Jake Donham
<mailto:jaked@well.com>.  They make perl-byacc produce perl5 code
rather than the perl4 Rick used.  The patch should be on CPAN or I can
send it to you if you'd like.

--
Stephen
---