                files on the fly.
Author:         schintke@cs.tu-berlin.de (Florian Schintke)
                mkamm@gmx.net (Martin Kammerhofer)
Maintained-by:  schintke@cs.tu-berlin.de (Florian Schintke)
Primary-site:   sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/apps/www/converters/
                32kB c2html-0.4.tar.gz
Platform:       any UNIX using flex or lex and gcc
Copying-policy: GNU Public License
End
--------8<---------8<-------- CUT HERE --------8<---------8<--------
wmchoose is a small, but useful, X11 utility that allows a user to
easily choose a window manager as X starts up (via either startx or
xdm).  wmchoose is easily configured via an 'rc' file so that adding new
window managers is as simple as sticking a line in this file.

More information, a screenshot, and source or binary downloads can be
found at http://linux.umbc.edu/wmchoose/wmchoose.html

Todd Pafford   galen@erols.com
--------8<---------8<-------- CUT HERE --------8<---------8<--------
Begin3
Title:          Z81
Version:        1.1
Entered-date:   11MAR99
                for (respectively) svgalib, text mode, and X. They
                load/save Xtender-format .P files, and support the
                ZX81's pseudo-hi-res mode. A few ZX81-related utils,
                GIFs of the keyboard layout, two PD tetris clones,
                a PD minesweeper clone, and a pear tree are included.
                (Just add partridge.)

                Though I (rjm) wrote Z81 etc., I give Ian main author
                credit as I used his Z80 emulation (from his excellent
                `xz80' ZX Spectrum emulator), which is the most
                difficult bit, not to mention being half the code. :-)
                (Please don't contact Ian in relation to Z81; I just
                used his code, he wasn't otherwise involved. The email
                address below is given only for completeness, and
                might be out of date.)