[OT} Nondevelopers issues (was: Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist?)

bruce@perens.com writes:

> Hi,

I have no intend to say anything bad about Bruce, but this isn't about
Debian development and should not be discussed on debian-devel. (And
we all know how long this thread will be)

I know that Debianers want to discus these things and Debian should
provide place for this debate (if we got the resources). I would like
to read it all, but not when I got 5 minutes at work.

We need a debian-general with debate about "Stuff the Debian society
cares about".

--
Peter er den mindst gamle af de gammeldags usenettere, og moderator på
den eneste modererede gruppe i dk.*, so there.