Quick note, re public flaming and such.

I'm going to make this short and sweet, so everybody just shut the hell up
and listen.

You've got a bitch with someone, then you take it up with them
*privately*. That applies to *EVERYONE*, not just me. The other people on
the list don't want to have to sort through your few-line replies bitching
about someone else's few-line reply, bitching about someone else's
few-line reply, ad infinitum.

That doesn't belong on the list. Period. Personal problems stay in
personal email. If you can't observe that common courtesy, then you should
think twice before even touching whatever key you have mapped to reply for
any email you recieve.

Saying what has to be said, again. And getting sick of having to do it.
-prj