Intent to orphan

Well,

I don't use the chpp package any longer (or I won't when I'm done
converting my personal pages over to wml).  So I'll no longer be
maintaining it.

There are no real bugs filed against the package... which is good or means
nobody is using it...

The only bug against it is a bug I filed myself as a reminder that there is
a new version out.  I was going to package it and upload it as my last act.
However, when I went looking for it, the home page is gone.  I don't know
what this means or where it might have moved to.