Re: vic for mbone video

On Fri, Mar 26, 1999 at 03:40:02PM -0700, Jake Griesbach wrote:
> Hmm.  I'm thoroughly stumped here.  I've downloaded the source code and
> applied the debian patches.  Sure enough it compiles.  But I still get the
> error:  vic: invalid command name "tcl_findLibrary"

I've seen the solution for this problem, so I'm sure you can find it if you
search (maybe on the mbone mailing list).  It had something to do with
different versions of Tcl (7.6 vs 8?).  I think something was using the
wrong library file.  It was a simple fix once you found it, I think.

Good luck,
Andrew