Request for packages

I've just submitted these two packages to the wnpp.  If s/o wants to
step forward and package it, please notify wnpp@debian.org.

gifc 2.6 - the GIF compiler
Mp3blaster 2.0b5 - interactive text-based mp3 player

gifc 2.6 - the GIF compiler

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book