Re: Where is ldd?

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org> writes:
Michael> Not true. Debian has historically had many users not using
Michael> dselect/apt. For other transitions we at least had a guide
Michael> about which packages need upgrading together with the big
Michael> change. For glibc2.1 we have nothing.

Even with dselect/apt or apt alone, or dftp, or whatever, it still
would be useful to have some sort of guideline on how to safely do a
partial upgrade to unstable, i.e., for glibc2.1 compilation, i.e., for
developers, etc.

I don't run unstable at all (I'm still scared of it) but if someone
wants to give me a list, I'd be happy to add it to
http://www.debian.org/releases/potato/.  So it's up to you all to get
me the info.