Re: make anacron a base package

> Hello
>
> Can't we move anacron to a base package?
>
> On a not-24h-run computer, the system need anacron to make this work
> (update the locate-db for example) and on a 24h-run computer anacron
> don't disturb the computer.
>
> Or make a question at the install time:
> Should I install anacron (this is recommended, if your computer don't
> run 24 hour of the day)? [Y/n]

I would not support anacron as a base package -- base should be apps
required for system integrity, base is already 7 floppies.

However, moving it into Standard rather than extra makes sense.

You lose nothing if cron.daily is not run on most systems, those
that need the cron scripts are prolly running 24-7 already.