Intent to package ACE + TAO

Hi

I intend to package the Adaptive Communications Environment (ACE) and The
Ace Orb (TAO).  ACE comprises one of the most comprehensive class
libraries for the development of networked applications available for
linux (see http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE.html).  TAO is
self-explanatory;  the blurb calls it a high performance, real-time CORBA
ORB, and the first to support end-to-end QoS guarantees over ATM (see
http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/TAO.html).

I have spoken to Anthony Zboralski who is currently listed as the
developer for ACE and he is willing to give it up to me.  He also
mentioned that someone else showed an interest in ACE a few months ago,
but has heard nothing else from him, nor can I find any reference to this
person.  If there are any other interested developers out there I am happy
to work in concert with them.

Matt

  \\\\/////  Matt Kern            Tel: (01223) 366290
   \_____/