Re: Popularity Contest seems to have old data

On Tue, Mar 23, 1999 at 08:54:33PM +0200, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 23, 1999 at 11:49:06AM -0500, Avery Pennarun wrote:
> > Look at the Debian popularity-contest results page:
> >
> > 	http://www.worldvisions.ca/~apenwarr/popcon/
>
> This does not seem to be very often updated.  The utils results have
> this date on them:
>
> Popularity Contest Results as of Sun Jan 17 12:05:30 EST 1999

The results page only gets updated when I think of it.  I'll do it again
now.  Sorry :)

Actual reported data is in my home directory on master, and the scripts I
use to synthesize the results are included in the popularity-contest
package, so you can build it yourself if you're impatient (and more
importantly, you can generate machine-readable useful information).

Have fun,

Avery