Request for Assistance: Alpha package of oo2c64

I am maintaining oo2c, the Optimizing Oberon-2 to C compiler.  This
package has two separate upstream archives, oo2c_32 and oo2c_64, the
first of which works on i386, m68k, powerpc, sparc and arm 32-bit
architectures, the latter which is for alpha, ultrasparc and other
64-bit architectures.

By use of faure.debian.org, I was able to work with the upstream
maintainer to ensure that oo2c_64 would compile and work properly on the
Alpha platform.

I have released to master the latest oo2c for i386, from the oo2c_32
base (1.4.0).

I would like to ensure that Debian 2.2 also has oo2c for the Alpha
platform, from the oo2c_64 base.

What is the suggested procedure for doing this?  Should I just send the
oo2c_64 tarball and my diffs to an appropriate maintainer, or is there a
way I can build the package on faure, then sign it on my own machine
before uploading to master, or should I just release a source-only
package for now?