Intent to package: pinfo

Hi,

as the subject says I intent to package pinfo, an info file viewer. Here
an except from the cola-announcement:

Pinfo stands for Przemek's Info Viewer.
It is a curses based info browser. In use it is similar to lynx;
you can follow higlighted links and notes exactly as in lynx, when
browsing html files.
It's functionality (say, number of options) is not too enhanced now
(i.e. right now I'm about to add a search engine to this viewer -- so
it's not there yet), but it works quite nice, and comments which I had
from some people who already use it, contain good opinions.
And after all I suppose, that the main advantage of this viewer is the
ease of use.

It is released under the gpl.

Ciao
     Christian