Re: We can halve volume by not allowing nondevelopers to post

On Sun, Mar 21, 1999 at 06:08:34AM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

> One of the intended purposes was mailing lists.  Read the RFC, 822.
> You *have* read the RFC, haven't you, Craig?

yes, i have read it.  they suggest it as one possible use.  they were wrong.

do not reply to me.

BTW, in case you are wondering why i despise you so much it is because
you spammed me. i despise spammers.  I once told you specifically not
to email me something. you ignored that instruction and sent it anyway.
that was spam. i told you to piss off. you responded by sending me more
junk. that was spam too. i blocked you from my mailbox with a procmail
filter. you sent me more junk from different addresses. that was more
spam. you stopped only when i rigged up procmail to return crap from any
one of your addresses to all of them.

spammers are vermin, the scum of the earth.

> I mean, you can cuss up a storm but it doesn't appear that you know
> how to do much of anything other than that.

an incompetent buffoon like you is not qualified to judge.

the rest of your "points" ignored. i couldn't be bothered reading your
worthless dreck and i certainly couldn't be bothered wasting my time
replying.

craig

--
craig sanders