Re: Postscript output from Mozilla

Christoph Baumann wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 16, 1999 at 02:32:44PM -0500, Johnie Ingram wrote:
> > Would html2ps suffice?  Its a separate program though.
> I tried it. It's even worse than Mozilla. It can't scale pics, doesn't
> recognize font tags and produces wrong colors.

WARNING: This might not work at all.  I have not tried it.

1. Set $HOME to some scratch directory
2. Make your program luanch netscape and immediayely quit it.  This will
create $HOME/.netscape/
3. Go through $HOME/.netscape/preferences.js and change the font entry for
the browser.
4. Relaunch netscape programmatically and ask it to print the URL (See the
Tech Note on command line parameters that you can pass netscape).

S.
--
"For a school with no Asian kids I think we put up a pretty darn good
               science fair!" -- Principal Skinner