Postscript output from Mozilla

Hi!

I have a more or less big problem. Currently I am working for a firm which
wants to use Linux (Debian) for some sort of information terminal based on
HTML pages. The problem is that another instance which provides the HTML
code uses M$ Frontpage and of course TrueType fonts. I already managed to
get these fonts displayed with Mozilla (4.05) under X and also got them
into ghostscript. But it seems Mozilla uses only Times-Roman for
Postscript output (i.e. printing). It is important that the printout is as
similar to the screen as possible. Is there a way to get Mozilla to use
the TTfonts for printing?

Christoph

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cbauman1@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de                          *