Re: UK get-together

    Steve> What with all the shows etc. in the US, there have been
    Steve> lots of opportunities for US-based Debian people to meet
    Steve> up, have a beer, etc. But we haven't had such an event in
    Steve> the UK and although I know there are lots of Debian
    Steve> developers in the UK I have only met a few of them. Is
    Steve> anybody interested in organising a get-together sometime
    Steve> soon? It would be nice to meet up and swap PGP keys and/or
    Steve> beer. Anyone?

I met Phil Hands and Ian Jackson at Manchester last June at the UKUUG
Linux Technical conference, or whatever it was called.  A friend in
the local LUG, EdLUG, has just got his reminder that it's being done
again this year, and I hope to go along to it again, if I get funding.

Cheers,

Kenny.

--
ADML Support, EUCS, The University of Edinburgh.