Uses of .forward/procmailrc on master/va

About the used of va/master as a mail forwarder/filter, can you answer
the following questions:

1- Which server should I used? va ? master? faure? none of the above?

2- I currently have a simple .procmailrc who triggered some e-mail
   to some other destinations, depending on the priority. What's the
   best (less CPU usage) way make a default forward? Is :
        :0
        * ^.*
        !fabien@t.tzone.org
   does the work or can I remove the trigger line ('* ^.*')? [Sorry,
   I could test it, but I'm a bit lazy and I'm never sure of the result.]

3- Finally, after trying it locally, I have set one on va. However, mails
  are send back with this heading:

  fabien@va.debian.org:
    generated |IFS=' ' && p=/usr/bin/procmail && test -f $p && exec $p -Yf-
|| exit 75 #fabien:
    "IFS='" command not found for address_pipe transport

This work well on a slink/smail system I have, why not on va? Exim needs
something different? What?

Thanks for your advice.

Fabien Ninoles        Chevalier servant de la Dame Catherine des Rosiers
aka Corbeau aka le Veneur                    Debian GNU/Linux maintainer
E-mail:                                                    fab@tzone.org
WebPage:                                    http://www.tzone.org/~fabien
RSA PGP KEY [E3723845]: 1C C1 4F A6 EE E5 4D 99  4F 80 2D 2D 1F 85 C1 70