intent to package Ted

Hi,

If no one else has already filed intent, then I'm going to package up
"Ted", which I just found on comp.os.linux.announce.  Ted is "a text
editor running under X Windows on Unix/Linux systems."  It uses
rich-text format, and is designed to be as compatible as possible with
MS tools that use rich-text format.  Ted is licensed under the GPL.
The author claims that the latest version will compile with lesstif,
so it should be able to go right into main.

More info at http://www.nllgg.nl/Ted/

Please *do* Cc any replies to me, as I'm temporarily unsubscribed from
-devel (though I will check the archives occasionally).