Re: xscreensaver and debian bug system

[cc'd to debian-devel for comments]

  JZ> Hey, do you happen to know if there's some way I could get the
  JZ> bug system to mail me a copy of any bugs that are reported
  JZ> against xscreensaver?  I can't tell from the web pages whether
  JZ> that's only possible for the Debian package maintainer (you) or
  JZ> if there can be other interested parties in there too.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to automatically dist a
copy of bugs against a package to addresses other than the
maintainer.

It sounds like a really good idea, though. Should this be a wishlist
item for the bugs system?

Comments?
-Larry
--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/