Archive Organization (was Re: KDE)

John Goerzen wrote:
>I fail to follow your logic.  Our CDs do not contain non-free
>software.  Why should we go out of our way to show it to them on the
>FTP site?

This entire thread is not about stopping our going out of our way.

This entire thread is about *starting* to go out of our way to hide
non-free software.

I fail to see the point. Gigabytes upon gigabytes of WASTED Internet
bandwidth and thousands of frustrated users who we made a promise to
support, just so a minority of our users and developers won't be
bothered by an assumption they made.

Disgusted by it all,
--
Robert Woodcock - rcw@debian.org
"I never knew manipulating the masses was so easy." -jt