Re: An off-topic rant about logic, life and values (Was: Re: freedom-subtracted.debian.org)

On Wed, Mar 10, 1999 at 07:04:28PM -0500, Navindra Umanee wrote:
> Man, now you're jumping to conclusions too.

I always make conclusions about people based on their behaviour.  This is
not unusual.  But you misunderstand me.  I never said _what kind_ of
conclusions I made based on your reaction to my question.

> I've said, yes, I agree
> with and understand the free software concept.  Christ.

It seems that our difference is in what we are willing to do for our
mutual ideolody :-)

                 "Fight them without becoming them."
           (J. Michael Straczynski: Babylon 5, 3rd Season)