Re: KDE

Montreal Wed Mar 10 09:33:09 1999

Remco van de Meent <rvdmeent@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Raul Miller wrote:
> > I like this idea.  But I think a better name for the site would be:
> > unsupported.debian.org
>
> `problems.debian.org' :-)

How about:

nazi.debian.org -> free
bastard.debian.org -> contrib
jewish.debian.org -> non-free

That should get the political message across.

Or how about you can only access non-free and contrib by typing in an
IP address?  Or maybe put the disclaimer in the directory name eg,
debian-does-not-support-this-software-click-here-at-your-own-risk-by-entering-directory-you-agree-to-sell-your-soul-{non-free,contrib}

Better than all these stupid games, Debian should simply trash contrib
and non-free insteead of playing stupid political games and pretending
to give a sh!t about users.

-N.