Re: Release-critical Bugreport for March 7, 1999

At 07 Mar 1999 13:50:06 -0600,
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu> wrote:

> > Package: emacsen-common (main)
> > Maintainer: Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>
> >   34095  error in order of dependency
>
> OK, I've finished up some things here that were keeping me from Debian
> stuff.  I'll be able to deal with this today or tomorrow.  If you need
> to say something important to me right now (about this or anything
> else), mail me directly.  My debian-devel backlog is fierce, so it'll
> take me a day or two to wade through it.

Someone said to me that emacsen-common could not handle `or' depends
properly.  For example, wl package depends on semi | wemi.  When wl is
upgrading and wemi is used, but wemi would not be compiled.
It seems that filter_depends in generate-install-list split by `,' so
`|'ed package will be ignored.

--
Fumitoshi UKAI / Debian JP Project