procmail 3.12

Hello.

I have just uploaded a preliminary version of procmail 3.12 for unstable.

If the release manager and the security team give their approval, I will
upload procmail_3.12-1 for both slink and potato.

The most "dangerous" change is that procmail is now quite "paranoid" about
writeability of rcfiles: group-writeable rcfiles are not allowed anymore.

However, since Debian has a group for each user by default, a new
configuration option, GROUP_PER_USER, is set for Debian in config.h so
that group writeable rcfiles are allowed when the group involved is the
user's default group.

The other "visible" change is that now mailstat shows a "total" :-)

Thanks.

--
 "fc92099ca214897ed0c589b2dffe2d56" (a truly random sig)