Re: KDE / Qt contrib/non-free packages?

On Tue, Mar 02, 1999 at 11:06:15PM -0500, Phillip R. Jaenke wrote:
: I don't suppose anyone could point me to KDE and Qt contrib or non-free
: .debs? I got the boss hooked on Debian. ("Don't have to buy CD to upgrade?
: Totally free? Okay, throw out RedHat CD.") But he wants to see KDE. And I
: haven't had any luck finding .debs for it. (Don't worry; I'm still the
: anti-KDE/Qt. I just gotta appease the boss. Right up to the point where I
: show him Enlightenment DR15 and he wets himself over hte eye candy.;)

I've compiled and packaged .deb, .dsc, and .tar.gz from the current
KDE1.1 tree (ok, not current, yesterday ;-) as well as a qt-1.42 slink
package (this is the same as uploaded for potato).

Currently the KDE 1.1 packages stuff can be found on our CDs (debian.schlittermann.de),
as well as the approbiate QT packages.

As far as I know, KDE-1.1 .debs could be found on ftp.kde.org too.

    Best Regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Gruesse aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
--