Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Slink
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Slink
- From: Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 01 Mar 1999 20:53:12 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org's message of "Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:57:51 +0000"
- References: <19990212155455.A4841@cs.leidenuniv.nl> <email@example.com> <199902150939.KAA31819@ezili.sis.pasteur.fr> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <19990219185751.I15663@scot-mur.demon.co.uk>
> Is anything going to be done about the emacs add_menu bug before
> releasing slink? See my post to this list and the bts.
Apparently not :<
I'll try to get to it in the next week or so. I've been having to
spend time on other things lately. That should ease up in about 6
Rob Browning <email@example.com> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930