Re: Bumblebees are the best bees Was: Re: Orcas are homosexual!

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Zephaniah E. Hull wrote:

> Please, no, I would rather not feel very uncomfortable every time I see
> our logo, even more so up close..
> (Having a bumble bee just land on your hand, and well your stiff with
> fear, having your hand swell up, is not fun, even more so with the
> little fact that it could very well sting you at any moment)

Are you aware of the fact that bumblebees don´t sting. (At least in
Germany they don´t do that!)

;-)

ciao,
     seb

|                               | "I went looking for spirit ...     |
| Sebastian Bober               |    ... and I found alcohol.        |
| Humboldt University Berlin    |  I went looking for soul ...       |
| bober@informatik.hu-berlin.de |    ... and I bought some style."   |
|                               |                     -- Paul Hewson |