Re: xfree 3.3.3

Sven LUTHER <luther@maxime.u-strasbg.fr> writes:

> > The problem with this is that Branden will get all the bug reports,
> > from both versions.  He already has trouble enough keeping track
> > of his own bugs, he doesn't want yours :-)

> this is a bug in the bug tracking system, isn't it ?

I think taht it is a pretty neat feature that the packege maintainer
gets all the bugreports on a package.

If somebody would release new Xpackages for potato, which I don't think
they should, they have to use another name like x333foobar instead of
xfoobar.

If Branden plans to continue to maintain X I don't see any reason to
steal it from him. He has any reason to keep working on the slink version/

--
Peter er den mindst gamle af de gammeldags usenettere, og moderator på
den eneste modererede gruppe i dk.*, so there.