Orcas are homosexual!

I read a book on orcas..... it turns out their sexuality is quite... broad.
Incest and homsexuality among orca whales is par for the course, as well as
pederastery.  But hey, they're animals.

The orcas studied lived off the coast of British Columbia, my own home.  The
book was quite a scholarly study, from some professor at UBC.  Can't say if
the research applies to Orcas everywhere.

Jonathan