Re: grep 2.3 with kernel-package

Previously Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> kernel-package does not properly grep out the version number of the
> kernel if you have the new 2.3 (just showed up in dselect) version
> of grep.

Once again I managed to break system with a weird grep package.. and yes
I did test it but it didn't occur to me that if grep works that [ef]grep
might be broken.. *sigh*.

I've sent an email to the upstream guys and will package a fixed version
later today.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl