Re: soliciting opinions about potential new cron/at features

  It seems to me that the easiest way to do this is within GnuCash.
Have it go into a catching-up (or maybe synchronizing) state where it
looks at how much time has passed since the last time that it was run,
and does what is needed to give the appearance that stuff was done
as if it was timed like you are trying to do with cron.  I think
this would work unless you were actually interacting with the account
in the bank itself.

Just my $.02.

Regards

--
David Jeremiah Thompson				Use Debian GNU/Linux
Oklahoma State University			           Go POKES!